NanoLub® DE-S4100 Classic Diesel Engine Oil Additive
- Specially formulated to enchase performance and lower maintenance costs of private class cars, NanoLub® can be used by private vehicle owners or fleet management companies, taxi cabs and rental vehicle fleets.
- Suitable for all types of 4 strokes Diesel engines.
- Superior Extreme Pressure (EP) Anti-Friction (AF) and Anti-Wear (AW) properties.
- Compatible with all types of oils: synthetic, semi-synthetic or mineral.
- Can be used as part of the additives package for a fully-formulated ready to use engine oil or as a top up after market product.
NanoLub® is based on NIS’ unique patented technology using solid tungsten disulfide (WS2) multilayered nano fullerene-like particles. These unique multi-layer IF-WS2 nano-spheres are well-known to show outstanding temperature (-270 °C to 450 °C), shock (5,076,000 PSI) and pressure (4,263,000 PSI) resistance and renders them to be versatile under extreme operating conditions including high and ultra-low temperatures, high pressure and high vacuum, high load, high rotating speed, high radiation and corrosion conditions.
Due to its size (50-200 nm) and morphology of IF-WS2 nanoparticles, they easily fill the asperities and irregular surface of the metals providing excellent load bearing and anti-wear properties. Under high loads (>1 GPa), the layers peels from the spheres forming a thin protective monolayer of WS2 on the surface of the metal thereby reducing friction and wear between the metals.