NanoLub® DE-S4400 SUV & Light Truck Diesel Engine Oil Additive
NanoLub® DE-S4400 SUV & Light Truck Diesel Engine Oil Additive is a new generation surface-reconditioning nano lubricant for engine oil, based on Synthetic Oil concentrate mixed with NIS’s proprietary super strong tungsten disulfide (WS₂) multilayered nano-fullerene particles.
- Specially formulated to boost the performance of SUVs, Jeeps and Light Trucks.
- Suitable for all types of automotive 4-stroke Diesel engines.
- Superior Extreme Pressure (EP) Anti-Friction (AF) and Anti-Wear (AW) properties.
- Compatible with all types of oils: synthetic, semi-synthetic or mineral.
- Can be used as part of the additives package for fully-formulated ready to use engine oil or as a top up after market product.
NanoLub® is based on NIS’ unique patented technology using solid tungsten disulfide (WS₂) multilayered nano fullerene-like particles. These unique multi-layer IF-WS2 nano-spheres are well-known to show outstanding temperature (-270 °C to 450 °C), shock (5,076,000 PSI) and pressure (4,263,000 PSI) resistance and renders them to be versatile under extreme operating conditions including high and ultra-low temperatures, high pressure and high vacuum, high load, high rotating speed, high radiation and corrosion conditions.
Due to its size (50-200 nm) and morphology of IF-WS₂ nanoparticles, they easily fill the asperities and irregular surface of the metals providing excellent load bearing and anti-wear properties. Under high loads (>1 GPa), the layers peels from the spheres forming a thin protective monolayer of WS₂ on the surface of the metal thereby reducing friction and wear between the metals.